Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Loving MyPublisher

I really like using MyPublisher to make Photobooks each year of the girls. They make great gifts for the Grandparents and it's a photo collection that I know the girls will treasure as they get older. I love making them but the books that cover an entire year take quite awhile. The organizing and sorting through of thousands of pictures takes me days to complete.

Last week I received a note from MyPublisher alerting me to a special that they were going to be running-for 5 days only. You could make their Classic Hardcover (11.25 inches wide x 8.75 inches high), with ANY amount of pages, with their new Photo Cover Design for only $20! Holy smokes! That is a serious deal!

So, I started working feverishly to get this thing completed and an hour before the deadline was up, I was done. I'm really happy with the results and can't wait to get the hard copy. I hope that you enjoy it, too!

Check out this great PhotoBook I made with MyPublisher's bookmaking software!
Your Book Click on the image to view

No comments: