Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wedding Bells

The girls have been asked to be Flower Girls in my cousins wedding! I'm really excited for them although they're kinda pro's at this now. They had a whirlwind year in 2007 where they were Flower Girls in 3 weddings! It was a crazy year, but what's new, right?

Kelsey, my only cousin on my Dad's side of the family, is getting married at the end of March in Milwaukee, WI. We'll travel over there a few days early and hopefully get to see some Wisconsin friends and have plenty of time for wedding prep. So exciting! Congrats to Kelsey and Dave and thanks for letting us be a part of your special day!

My beautiful cousin, Kelsey, and the man who is so lucky to have her, Dave.

Flower Girls for Kate & Danny (Mike's cousin) in Texas '07





Flower Girls for Renee & Kevin (Ren's Brother) '07

Flower Girls for Kara & Mark (Mike's Brother) '07



No comments: