Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Photos Over the Years

Chistmas 2005 
(this one is my favorite...)

Chistmas 2006 
(we didn't make the cut that year)

Christmas 2007 
(my least favorite although the girls are adorable)
Christmas 2008
(are you noticing a trend with Mike's shirt?)

Christmas 2009
(yes, I'm wearing the exact same jewelry as last year...)
Christmas 2010
(the girls are wearing the same headbands as last year...)

It's fun looking at the kids and how they change from year to year! Mike and I....not so much. Although, I clearly need to be more diligent next year and make sure that we don't have any repeats of the same clothes or accessories. I had no idea that Mike wore the same shirt for 3 years or that my choice of jewelry would be so boring! Not that it looks bad, it just makes me laugh when I look at it now!

We love sending out Christmas Cards every year and I think the photos add a personal touch. We love receiving cards too, but it seems like we get fewer in the mail every year. I know that there can be a significant cost involved in sending them out but it may be the only contact with have with some of our friends and family all year, so it's totally worth it for us! 

I wonder what we'll do for our picture next year? Maybe we'll try a tropical theme? At least I've got 11 months to plan!

No comments: