Sunday, June 27, 2010

Seattle Bound: Day 1 & 2


Northeastern Illinois


Twilight over Illinois. Can you spot Venus?


I'm in awe every time I see it...


Geocaching along Route 66


Crazy rock walls in Arkansas!


One of two groups of skydivers we saw during our travels


We've had great weather so far. We had some rain in Tulsa this morning for a very brief time but it's been blue skies ever since. I just wanted to share a couple of photos from our trip thus far. We've spent the majority of the time in the car so besides the pic of the girls, I've taken all of them from a moving vehicle!

Look for more pictures as the week goes on!

2 comments:

Kara said...

Looks like you're having FUN!!

Anonymous said...

Just created a blog myself...
and decided to see how other people organize their blogs...
so I clicked "Next blog>>>" and the first blog it sent me to, was a blog of a fellow geocacher. exciting! I already feel welcome on blogger.com)))