Friday, October 15, 2010

Crazy Season!

It's about that time of year again when all the craziness is about to begin. I know that some are going to cringe when I say this, but it's only another 69 days till Christmas. That's right folks....2 months. That's it. It's not time to panic yet, but it is time to start prioritizing.

As I mentioned previously, we're leaving soon for New England and that will take up an entire week. Then we have Halloween and all the festivities that go along with it.  Following all that fun, my hubby is leaving for a business trip to Georgia for another week. A little break is in there somewhere and then it's off to Florida for Thanksgiving!

Once we return from Panama City  Beach, we'll have 3 weekends left before the BIG DAY. December is by far the busiest month of the year for us and I see this year as being more of the same. At least Christmas is on a weekend (Saturday) this year, which is kinda nice for a lot of folks who will be able to have Christmas Eve and Christmas day off without any extra vacation days being used. Bonus!

And then....it's the big push for our New Year's Geocaching Party. This is an annual event that we host in our home and it's really a riot. However, it takes a lot of work and planning to get ready for it and I basically feel like collapsing by the time it's all over! I love doing it, don't get me wrong, but at this point, January 1st is looking like not only the first day of the new year, but a much needed break as well!

 Me and my friend Tim at last year's party....

No comments: