Saturday, October 30, 2010

Photos Make Me Smile!

 Evening of Day 1: Niagara Falls taken on The Rainbow Bridge

Afternoon of Day 2: Picturesque Vermont


Late afternoon Day 3: Plymouth Harbor, MA

 Morning of Day 4: October Mountain near Lee, MA

Sunset on Day 5: Heading into New Hampshire from Maine

Day 6: Ice Glen in Stockbridge, MA

Day 7: Mt. Greylock hike in North Adams, MA
 Day 8: Centerport Aqueduct (original Erie Canal) Weedsport, NY

 Day 9: Waiting on the Blue Water Bridge to cross from Canada back into Michigan!


If you follow me on Facebook, then you might have viewed most of these pictures before. I just wanted to share one of my favorites from each day of our trip to New England. We had a wonderful time, spending quality time together as a family, geocaching (hitting #6000!), checking off more States and exploring. I could have stayed for a month with all the rich and wonderful history in the area!

We have one more trip planned this year, when we head to our favorite home-away-from-home in Panama City Beach, FL for Thanksgiving. And then, frankly, I'm done! :) I think that will make 33 States for the year, 3 Canadian Provinces and more miles than I can comprehend. Our poor Yukon XL....

It's going to be interesting to see what next year brings us! I love to travel, don't get me wrong, but I think I could use a little more down time in 2011. We'll see! :)

No comments: