Monday, June 1, 2009

Weekend of Birthdays!


Man, this weekend was Birthday central around here. Mike celebrated the Big 34 on Friday, my Grandpa Kowalewski hit #84 on Saturday and my bother Kevin turns 27 today!

The girls and I took Daddy out to our favorite Japanese Steakhouse (Ichiban) Friday night and it was delicious. Of the 3 parties of people sitting on our side of the hibachi grill, all 3 were celebrating birthdays! The waitress, after our meal, brought out different slices of cake for each of the 3 B-day peeps, with a big sparkler for a candle. Then she brought out a glass of champange to wash it all down with! Nice!

We had dinner with Mike's family on Saturday night and then yesterday, my entire family (paternal side) came over to the house to celebrate all three boys' birthday's! We had cake and ice cream, sang that familiar song a few times for the kids, blew out the candles (twice), opened presents and just hung out. It was nice and relaxing...but boy am I glad that it's over with! I'm exhausted...


Mike, Grandpa and Kevin!

No comments: