Monday, December 21, 2009

Holiday Photos


When I found out that our favorite place to get photos taken was closing, I was heartbroken. I like taking pictures myself but I actually like to be in them sometimes! Imagine my surprise when our studio re-opened right before the Holidays with the same sets, same props and same photographers....just under a different name! Hooray!
We always opt for the CD. That way, you get all of your photos on a disc, with rights to the photos, and you can edit them any way that you like and print them wherever and whenever. Very convenient. My sister and I also try to split the session, getting all three girls pictured together, so that we can split the cost of the CD. Much more economical that way!

So here are some of my favorite shots from this year's session. If you received our Christmas card, you might have encountered a couple of these already..... I hope that you enjoy!









 








2 comments:

Ann said...

Hi...your girls are just adorable..

Ann said...

Hi...your girls are just adorable..