Monday, August 4, 2008

A Blog from Us!

After witnessing the wonder of blogging though my CarePage earlier this year, and enjoying so many other blogs out there, I thought that I would start one of my own. If no one reads it, that's fine. At least I will have a chance to put my thoughts down in writing, something that I haven't done for far too long.
So, to those that are reading this, enjoy!
I plan on keeping this site up-to-date with issues regarding my health, Mike's work in CA and of course, our twin girls!

2 comments:

Nanny and Tessy said...

Welcome!!!!
I just happened upon your page and saw you are from Michigan too. I'll check back often.
Mary~

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I'll be checking in every so often to see how everyone's doing. We'll see you at the Midwest Geobash; we're already there.

Take care!
Donna Scramling
Team Coychev