Thursday, August 14, 2008

You're such a SAHMBOSS!

Ok, I was going to write about our weekend down in Kendallville, IN at the Midwest GeoBash but I'm going to share this with everyone instead thanks to someone named Wendy!

She tagged me with this meme/award which is now known as The Super Awesome Hot Mama Blogger or some shit (SAHMBOSS) meme/award. So you can blame her for the introduction of naughty language to this blog (which doesn't bother me any) and the ensuing waste of your time.

Below are my answers to some fascinating (or not) questions.

Let the SAHMBOSSing around begin!

A. Attached or single? Attached via wedding ring.

B. Best friend? My husband..followed very closely by my sister.

C. Cake or pie? Pie. My favorite is Blueberry!

D. Day of choice? Saturday

E. Essential item? My digital camera and baby wipes.

F. Favorite color? Green.

G. Gummy bears or worms? Hmmm...I really like both. I think that I prefer gummy bears though...they're easier to grab a handful of!

H. Hometown? Grand Rapids, MI.

I. Indulgence? Buying things for the twins-I love shopping for them!

J. January or July? Well, I would say July for the weather of course but January holds a special place in my heart as well. It's a tie!

K. Kids? Twin girls.

L. Life isn’t complete without? Fun, laughter, sharing, and bad jokes.

M. Marriage date? May 8th, 1999 (can you believe it's gonna be 10 years next May!!!)

N. Number of brothers & sisters? My sister Anna is 3 years younger and my brother Kevin is 5 years my junior.

O. Oranges or apples? Apples for sure, especially my Mom's homemade applesauce.

P. Phobias? Not being able to pay the bills, drowning, being outside in the dark.

Q. Quotes? Anybody want a peanut?" - The Princess Bride

R. Reasons to smile? Geocaching, my girls, family, the love of my husband.

S. Season of choice? Fall-the world just smells good in the Fall.

T. Tag seven peeps! Not gonna do it!

U. Unknown fact about me? I never studied in school. I went to class, I read the chapters and did the homework. That's it. No more. No less. Please don't hate me!

V. Vegetable? Zucchini, sautéed with onions and butter. Yum!

W. Worst habits? Totally wasting time on the Internet, procrastination, not making the bed and neglecting my chores for one more chapter in my book.

X. X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound. It showed me one of the most beautiful sights of my life, my babies.

Y. Your favorite food? Chocolate.

Z. Zodiac sign? Pisces. The Fishes.

Traditional
Pisces Traits


Imaginative and sensitive
Compassionate and kind
Selfless and unworldly
Intuitive and sympathetic


Now that you have been enlightened, please feel free to comment or post answers of your own! Hope that everyone is having a great day!


3 comments:

Wendy said...

Yay! Thanks for playing!

Anonymous said...

I actually learned a couple new things about you! Blog looks great!

Anonymous said...

OMG - Zucchini?

That's just not right! ;)

Deane