Thursday, February 19, 2009

2600 Riveredge




Well, here she is...our new home! It's located in Cascade with Forest Hills Schools. 3200 sq ft (not including the unfinished basement), 4 Bedrooms and 4 Bathrooms (2/2), over 1/2 an acre of property, circle drive, etc. I will try to post some inside pictures tomorrow...just understand that this is a foreclosure and it will need a lot of paint and flooring, among other things.

Our offer was accepted and we should be closing on the house in mid-March. I wish that I had time to write more but there is a lot going on today and not enough hours to do it all in! Story of my life....

We are sooooooooo excited!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Looks fantabulous! Congrats!

Now would you like to trade your other house for one on the lovely Oregon coast? :)

Wendy

Anonymous said...

It's farther away then I would like it to be, but we are excited for you. Congrats on the new house!

Sharon said...

Congratulations-it's beautiful.

Vicky said...

Hi, Ren. I wanted to tell you how much I enjoy reading about the things you and your family are doing. I am more or less house bound with no kids around, so it does get a little lonely all day. You are really the only one I know who keeps a running log on her life. I'll have to admit I envy your moving. I am so used to moving (from Bob's being in the navy), when we are some place for more than three years, I get ready to move! The house looks nice, even with the repairs that are needed. I hope you invite us over for a "house warming"....and for me to finally meet those adorable twins. Now Mike will be closer to work. Have fun with the decorating.

Vicky