Friday, February 13, 2009

Love is in the Air

How do you celebrate Valentine's Day? Inquiring minds want to know....


I don't know about you, but I can't imagine too many scenarios where my hubby/boyfriend/significant other comes home with a little gift or flowers or chocolate, and I'm not happy about it! If having a special day set aside each year where we can all feel free to express our love for each other is what it takes, than gosh darn it, I'll take it!

Sure, we can mock the holiday and the "cheesiness" factor built into little hearts and cupids, etc. We can cry, "No one loves me...I didn't get a Valentine." Or, we can embrace the day and take it upon ourselves to let our friends and family know much they mean to us and how much we love them, because who knows what an ordinary day like February 15th might bring!

So, love on people! Share the warm fuzzies with abandon! I'm gonna do it and you can to!

No comments: