Monday, February 9, 2009

Winter Caching


Geocaching in Garfield Park, Grand Rapids MI

A frozen lake just North of Kalamazoo, MI

View of Downtown Grand Rapids while grabbing the cache

Winter sunset over Grandville, MI


Although some folks shy away from geocaching in the Winter, I still like to get out when I can. Some days I need a little more motivation/persuasion than others, but the ever changing landscape of Michigan never fails to amaze me. One day we'll have 10 ft of snow, the next day temps in the 50's, and the next day, more snow. We don't get much sunshine in GR in the Winter, but when we do, never are the skies more brilliantly blue and sunsets more stunning.

Happy Winter Geocaching Everyone!



*these are all pictures I've taken in the last month caching here in Michigan

No comments: