Monday, July 27, 2009

Geocaching IS fun!

I almost forgot how fun geocaching can be...it's just been too darn long since we have really gone out and given it our all. While having fun at the Midwest Geobash in Ohio last weekend, we racked up another 100 finds and had a ball hanging out with some of our favorite people.

This week is going to be crazy again-lots of social engagements and little trips planned. Today, my sister and I went out to Rivertown Mall to get the girls' pictures taken at Sadies. The shoot went extremely well and as usual, it was impossible to pick my favorite. At least we got some good shots and everyone was well behaved.

We also had too much fun at Old Navy, where they are having a HUGE sale. Take an additional 50% their already marked down items. I bought clothes for the girls for next year, and some of the shirts and pants were under $2! Now how can you possibly beat that? We had fun-shopping for the little ones is always a good time for me.

Tomorrow, some good friends of ours who just moved back to the State are stopping by so we can catch up, Wednesday I have a playdate for the girls in the works and Thursday we going down to Binder Park Zoo for the day. Whew...I'm already exhausted just thinking about it all!

And the weekend project....The Shed. It's going to take a lot of work but boy will it be nice once it's built and we can finally get one of our cars into the garage where it belongs! Here's hoping anyway....

P.S. Sorry it was a week between posts. So much happening, it's hard to find the time to gather my thoughts in writing. Thanks for continuing to check in on me!

No comments: