Thursday, November 13, 2008

Family Fall Picture on the Grand River

I wish that I had time to write more. Here it is already Thursday and I've posted nothing all week. We are having a big New Year's Eve party at our house again this year for all of our Geocaching friends and then another big Geocaching Event 2 weeks later. It's a Road Rally that we are hosting and it's sure to be a ton of fun! However, mixing that in with our already busy lives, a trip to Florida for Thanksgiving in a week and Christmas only 6 weeks away makes for a little craziness around here! I am really looking forward to all of it and I'm working hard to get as much in place ahead of time to make each of these big moments go as smoothly as possible!

Wish me luck!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should use this picture for the card!!

PolkaDotGaloshes said...

I just wanted to say how much I LOVE your Blog!!! Our husbands worked together for a while at Crane, Dave talks of Mike all the time. Wish you guys lived closer to Seattle so that we could meet and all go geo-c'ing together. If your ever out this we should catch up!!!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving =)
Hugs
Julia

Wendy said...

Great picture!
I am starting to feel the insanity of the holidays coming on too... Aaaaaaagh - but at least hopefully we will be able to see you guys and the gang!

Wendy