Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Say what ya need to say!

Busy day today...had to make a trip to the Post office (with all my eBay sales I have been there more in the past month than my entire life!), take the girls to preschool, Mike and I went and voted, pick the girls up, and so-on-and-so-forth....

On a historical day such as this, I thought it was fitting that we broke the record for the warmest day ever on this date here in Grand Rapids, MI. We hit 73 degrees! On November 4th! It was over 70 on Monday and will be tomorrow too-we will then set the record for the most consecutive days over 70 in a row in November! Now, I'm not disillusioning myself, because I know that the cold weather is very close...but this weather we are having right now is FANTASTIC!

They are projecting that Obama will win the Presidency. I am not surprised in the least. I did not vote for him and some of you may gasp at the shock and horror of it all, but I thought he was going to win anyway. I am not going to be embarrassed or feel ashamed of who I voted for either. I just felt that McCain was the better candidate this time around...and I love that I can vote for whomever I feel like in this great Nation of ours...GO USA!!!!

We have a lot happening tomorrow and I will fill you in later. And I promise that those Halloween photos are on their way!

No comments: