Sunday, November 2, 2008

My Plea for a Longer 24 hours!

Seriously, is there any way to stick in a couple more hours? I swear that the days are getting so short now that by the time I get myself up and dressed in the morning, it's time for bed again! Our life has been on overdrive lately and with the Holidays approaching at an all-to-rapid pace, I'm afraid....very afraid.

Granted, Mike has had a lot of catching up to do, not just at home but with work and Geocaching, friends and family, etc. Being essentially gone for 5 months can do that to a person. Plus, Halloween is always busy with the twins. Lucky for me (not), they got to be 2 things this year. They were both Ladybugs for their Preschool party (their school preferred they were either a Christian character from the Bible or something from nature that God made-not my rules but I'm ok with it) and for Halloween, Lauren was a Doctor and Tara was a Nurse. I will post pictures tomorrow. There was lots of running around getting everyone ready for Trick-or-Treating and "I" was in charge of the class craft project for school on Thursday which was totally new for me. Everything went well and the kids all did a great job-I was exhausted though by the end of it and there are only 5 kids in their class!

Did a bunch of Geocaching this weekend as well. Although there are a lot of home projects to work on, with November here, the cold and snow with be arriving in short order and the nice weekends will be few and far between. We just had to take advantage of the sunshine and warmer weather-I will also be posting some pictures from this weekend throughout the week.

I am setting a goal for myself to BLOG every day this week. I have fallen behind recently and I don't like that. It's important for me to get my thoughts out there, even if I'm the only one re-reading them! Ha ha ha ha ha.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you figure out how to get a few more hours, would you please let me know how, thanks! :)