Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Face 2 Face

23,000! That's the number of people sitting around us at the most awesome concert I have ever been to! Mike and I have seen Elton John in concert 2 other times and they were both fantastic shows, but nothing like this show. The band(s) were great, especially when they were combined together. The piano playing was so extraordinary, it made you want to take lessons ASAP! Elton and Billy's level of performance was beyond my expectations. The Palace was rocking-for over 3 1/2 hours! Yes, you read it correctly! No opening act and no intermission. Just 3+ hours of serious music mastery. I'm not sure that I will ever get the chance to see anything like that again in my lifetime. So cool....it still gives me the chills!

It was a great gift to each other for our 10 Year Wedding Anniversary-we really had a wonderful time, great seats, an easy drive over and our hotel was super close to the arena. That was last Thursday night and then we left Auburn Hills Friday morning, heading down to Nashville, TN for a super huge Geocaching Event. More on that tomorrow....stay tuned!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I know what you mean about the concert I was spaechless ..you just can't explain it to people is was so awsome

laura said...

wish I could spell right too...LOL