Sunday, May 10, 2009

It's Your Day, Mommy!

A very happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful Grandma's, mom's and soon-to-be mother's out there! Even though I'm working hard today, I can still appreciate that there is a whole day dedicated solely to the celebration of motherhood. I know that I have been blessed several times over, not just by my own mother and grandmothers, but also by other women who know that being a great Mom isn't just about raising your own children.

The girls each picked out a Rose plant for the new gardens and gave them to me today. So sweet! They also made little plaques with their hand prints at school and hand-made cards, which was the first of many, I'm sure! I love being a mother...their smiles each morning remind me how lucky I am each time I hear one of their little voices calling, "Mom!". It's one of my favorite words!

No comments: