Saturday, January 16, 2010

#200

This is my 200th post and it seems hard to believe. I've really loved jotting down my thoughts here, sharing special photos and highlighting our adventures. It's fun and it's a great way to keep track of family moments.

Mike and I were just talking this morning about some previous trips to Disney World. We were having a hard time keeping it all straight-which years, with whom, what happened, etc. Now, with the blog, everything is cataloged in chronological order for me. Very convenient. 

Along those lines, we are leaving Friday for our "Twins 5th Birthday Adventure" and we couldn't be more excited. We plan on spending some time with our friend, Russell, and his family, in the Atlanta area, do the Disney thing, see my former nurse, Rachael, who is a travel nurse now, currently stationed in Sarasota and some long-time acquaintances, Chuck & Mary, who live in Leesburg, FL.

Mike's parents will be joining us, as well as their exchange student/cousin from Germany. It will be nice to have a few extra hands on deck with the girls to give us a little break now and then. 5 to 2 odds are pretty good! I know that the warmer weather will be a welcome change and the kids are going to love the Disney magic. I know the big kids sure do!




Mike in front of Cinderella's Castle -Jan- 2001

1 comment:

PolkaDotGaloshes said...

Congrats on your 200th post!! So many beautiful memories here to cherish forever! (which is especially good if you're like me and have complete mommy brain and find it hard to remember what you did yesterday...ha!)
Hope you and the fam are really feeling at home in your new place now, can't wait to see whats next on your DIY list, Fun!