Monday, January 18, 2010

These are a few...

I was thinking about palm trees and Pina Colada's the other day which then got me thinking about some of my favorite things. I thought that I would jot down a few of them as they came to me and here is what I have so far, in no particular order. The list is not complete by any means, just what a pencil and a few random moments got me...

Fruity drinks, hot water, bubbles, steel drums, giggles, pedicures, blue skies, freshly mowed grass, vacation, digital cameras, friends, blueberries, Coca-Cola, chop suey, pillows, 80's music, my girls, photographs, historical fiction, rainbows, Kermit the Frog, wedding cake, Geocaching, Charley's Crab, Mikey, sandals, aquamarine, Sisters, Amazon.com, Panama City Beach-FL, hats, family, diamonds, e-mail, 4-Wheel Drive, foreign coins, roses, singing, Fall colors

No comments: