Thursday, May 20, 2010

Endeavor to be Great!

Lauren, Mrs. Johnson, Tara & Mrs. Veloso

The girls had their last day of Preschool today, at Kentwood's Endeavor Elementary. The year went by so quickly, it's really hard to believe that it's over already. They were blessed with a wonderful class this year, full of fun, energetic and smiling friends & teachers alike. The girls loved going every Tuesday and Thursday afternoon, excited to find out what fun things they were going to learn and experience. Mike and I couldn't have asked for more...

With Fall and Kindergarten just around the corner, I want to make sure to soak up the Summer, relax during warm afternoons and let the kids be carefree. Sooner than I care to admit, they'll be in school all day, everyday...for the next 12 years! Then off to college, marriage, kids....wait! I'm getting ahead of myself! I need to just breathe....enjoy every piece of them now while they still let me!

So, here's to the end of another school year and the start of a wonderful Summer vacation. With so much of our world to explore, we better get started!

No comments: