Thursday, May 13, 2010

Serenade Me!


I am delighted to announce that I will have the opportunity to travel once again aboard a Royal Caribbean ship, Serenade of the Seas. I've sailed on a Vision Class ship and Voyager Class as well, but this will be my first time experiencing one of their Radiance Class ships. I'll share a little snippet from RC's website:

Royal Caribbean Ships

"With more open space, balconies and glass on the Radiance-class of cruise ships than on any other cruise ships, you just might forget you're on a ship at all. Glass walls and elevators get you up close to your travel destination."

I'll be traveling with Mike and the girls, as well as Mike's parents and his brother & wife. The last time we went cruising, it was with my sister and her hubby back in '04.  It seems like a lifetime ago-we were working on flipping our first house, there were no kids, and I worked full time. I have been wanting/waiting to go on a cruise again for a LONG time, but with the little ones, it made things a bit tough.

So, in April, we'll be setting sail from San Juan, Puerto Rico for a slew of Southern Caribbean locales. Here is a map of our intended route:
*whatever this map looks like, I had nothing to do with it!

The only destination on our trip that we've been to before is St. Maarten, and we loved it there. Mike and I are really looking forward to getting some Geocaches on all the islands, spending time with our family and continuing our mission of showing our kids the world. It's going to be a great time and I think I'm going to have to work extremely hard to keep my excitement contained for the next 11 months!

No comments: