Thursday, September 25, 2008

Time Flies!

Whoa, I can't believe that I haven't blogged since Sunday! Where has the time gone?

Preschool is going well for the girls but they are so exhausted afterward that they end up taking a really long nap. Isn't that awesome! I get 2 1/2 hours to myself and then another 2+ hours when they are napping! Wow!

In regards to my new eBay"Selling-stuff-to-buy-more-stuff" strategy, it worked a lot better than even I had hoped it would! I put 6 items up for auction and 1 week later, I have another $250 in my Paypal account! Seriously! That's more money than I have made by myself in the past 3 years! Well, I take that back. I have had 2 garage sales and did pretty well there but they are SOOOOO much work! Selling on eBay is easy and I actually think it's a lot of fun too! I am really considering opening up an eBay store and doing this as a business to earn some extra dough. I'll let you know what I decide!

Mike is back on Friday, which is a serious BONUS, and we are headed out of town for a whole week....yes...a whole week with my family and I am so excited about that! We are going to be visiting several States that I have never been to i.e. New Jersey and Delaware, maybe even Rhode Island. We are also planning a day trip into NYC which I have never seen and am dying to experience.

Hope that you are having a great day today! I'm looking forward to a wonderful weekend!

No comments: