Thursday, January 15, 2009

Full Speed Ahead

Met with my hematology Doctor today to discuss the length of time necessary for me to stay on the blood thinners. After going over every detail of my life, which was oh so fun, we made the decision to have me come back in 4 months (May) and if all looks well, I will be done! YAY! I will be so happy to get off these things so I'm hoping for smooth sailing all the way to May!

Things are moving rapidly on the house front. Mike is meeting with our mortgage company later today to get final approval and finish paperwork that will allow us start looking for a new home. We are mostly focused on the Forest Hills School District only, since we both came to the realization early on that not all public schools are created equal, and sometimes even the good ones are not that great!

We have also spoken with a property management company concerning the rental of our current home and were very impressed. They basically indicated that our home would be rented within 2 days if we put it on the market in the Spring. That's good news because we would be forced into a short-sale if we had to sell. Which is bad...very bad...

So, the future is looking bright, I'm wearing shades...and gloves, and a wool coat, and a scarf and a hat...is anyone else noticing how cold it is here? Why is it so flipping cold? Oh right, I forgot-GLOBAL WARMING!!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.....yeah right!

No comments: