Monday, March 30, 2009

Before & After

Foyer-BEFORE

AFTER-Tile being laid tonight as I'm typing this!

Eating Area-BEFORE

AFTER

Study-BEFORE

AFTER

Kitchen-BEFORE

AFTER

Dining Room -BEFORE

AFTER

Guest Bedroom-AFTER

Playroom-BEFORE

Girls Room-BEFORE

AFTER-Helping Daddy paint the last wall!

Master Bedroom-AFTER

My formatting got a little messed up, so I hope that everyone could follow. Here's just a portion of the work that we have completed over the last 2 weeks. The house is really starting to come together and look fantastic. We have had so much wonderful help and support from our friends and family. I'm exhausted but still having fun watching each room being transformed into our vision. The appliances, counter tops and carpet are all scheduled to arrive on Wednesday and the official move-in day is slated for Saturday. Not looking forward to that but I guess it's just a necessary evil. Hope everyone enjoys the photos!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Looking GREAT! I love the colors and the big kitchen!

PolkaDotGaloshes said...

How fun seeing it all come together! The colors and upgrades are wonderful, just gorgeous! And love the kitchen =)