Monday, March 2, 2009

Blowing out 32 candles!

Happy Birthday to Me!

Is that wrong? :) I guess that I'm just happy to be alive and more than ready to put my heart and soul into my goals, in this, my 32nd year. It started this weekend when our family found over 120 Geocaches, which brought us to over 4,000 finds! It was great fun and I hope that we can do it again in the near (well, maybe not so near) future! We were able to hang out with our buddy, Jim, on Friday, and our good friend, Tim, who gave us the guided tour of Roseville and the Metro Detroit area yesterday. I loved all the history that he showed us, our easy conversation and the great hides that we found along the way. Fun, fun, fun...

Now the work begins...which is good, too! I'm going with Mike tomorrow to pick out our carpet for the new house and we should get a closing date this week as well. We have our cabinet quote for the new kitchen and lots of other activites throughout the week to keep us more than occupied! We are continuing to pack items here and there and think about what needs to happen to our current house before we can put it on the market for rent. So much to do, so little time. I say, "Bring it on!".

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday! Have a wonderful 32nd birthday.