Thursday, March 26, 2009

Dragging

I am so exhausted from all the work on the new house that I could hardly drag myself out of bed this morning. Who knows how long the kids were up before I was even conscious. I was there at 10:30 yesterday morning and didn't leave until 8:30 pm. Mike worked there until 10:30 pm before he finally had to call it quits.

The girls are starting to get edgy too. All the changes to their routine are starting to have a negative effect on their little systems, and I feel terrible about that. I hate to see them fighting with each other, breaking into tears at the least provocation, or lashing out in other ways that are totally unlike their normal behavior. What to do.....hmmmmm......

I should be over at the house working right now-so much to do and so little time to do it in-but I just can't. I am so tired and need a break. My entire body aches, not so much the muscles, which are getting used to the new activities, but just in general-an overall fatigue that has settled over me. And the headaches....something that I am not used to having and which are becoming more frequent...are terrible. I almost couldn't drive home last night because of the pain. I'm not sure if it's from the constant bending over to paint, the paint fumes, the lack of sleep and fatigue, sinus issues or a combination of the above factors.

I need to find some other source of energy, hidden away somewhere, to get me through the next 2 weeks. I better start looking for it.....or else. :)

2 comments:

PolkaDotGaloshes said...

I so wish I could be there to help! Hope you find the energy you need to get you through! I'm sending happy thoughts to you and your family in this crazy/exciting transitioning time =)

Anonymous said...

Good thing you are taking a break tomorrow for the Butterflies! You and the girls need it!