Tuesday, March 24, 2009

BEHR

I'm going to make this brief because there is just too much to do but I can not stop thinking about paint. Yes, paint. I left the new house for a short while yesterday and when I got in the car, I could still smell paint. At dinner, my coffee tasted like paint. In my dreams last night, all I did was paint and paint and paint...I guess that makes it more of a nightmare!

In case anyone is keeping track:
  • The living room is painted, including all the trim. It only needs a few touch ups here and there and we'll be all set.
  • The foyer is also completed.
  • The study is done as well-just a few minor items to touch up and it'll be good to go.
  • The kitchen and back hall are painted and just need their trim work painted still.
  • The formal dining room has the lower wall painted, the upper wall has 2 coats and still needs 1 or 2 more (we are doing a very deep red and knew this would be an issue).
  • The kitchen has 1 wall of cabinets up and they are looking fantastic! (Thanks Uncle Mark!) They should all be installed by Wednesday. Yay!
  • 2 of the upstairs bedrooms are ready for paint and we have helpers coming tonight!
Lots going on-work, work, work...
I'll try to post some photos tomorrow! Stay tuned!

No comments: