Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas, Christmas time is here....

The weather experts are giving us close to a 100% chance of having a white Christmas this year, which is always nice. We have plenty of it on the ground now with a major storm coming in tonight and lasting through Friday. They say to expect 6-12 inches of new snow with a another system coming through on Saturday....gee, great. At least with that much snow, we can make some decent snow-people in the yard!

The girls have their Christmas party at school today and I am in charge of the games. How do I get roped into these things? I came up with one where instead of passing the "hot potato", we are passing the "freezing snowball". I went out and bought one of those bath-scrunchy-thingamabobs in white to make a pretend snowball-it's soft and easy to catch so I figured it would be good for minimal injuries! We are also going to go "ice skating" using paper plates. They have to skate around the room on their skates/plates slowly or quickly depending on the speed of the music! This should be good...

Quickly, on a health note, I spoke to the Dr. yesterday and I am being referred to a Hematologist. He just wants to make sure that I don't have any other factors that are causing my blood to clot abnormally, such as Factor V (one of the substances involved in coagulation (blood clotting)). He was not happy about the clots still remaining in my lungs and neither am I. So, I'll keep my chin up that everything will work itself out in the end, like it always does!

And lastly, I got my Christmas present from Mikey early. I got to upgrade my cell phone to the new LG Dare! It's so cool! It's all touchscreen and easy to use, although I still have to do a lot of playing around with it to make it mine. I really liked my Razor but this phone is 10x better and the sound quality is awesome, which is the most important thing anyway! Oh happy day! :)

No comments: