Friday, December 5, 2008

A Little Christmas Fun!

Ah yes, here's another "fill-in-the-blank" e-mail that I received yesterday (thanks Jenny!) that I thought might make a good blog post. Maybe you'll learn something new about me, maybe not!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? -Both. I really enjoy making my gifts look nice on the outside, too!

2. Real tree or Artificial?-I prefer a real tree but with the little ones, the artificial works much nicer!

3. When do you put up the tree? -1st Week of December-usually! Ha ha ha...

4. When do you take the tree down? -Sometime in January when we're bored and tired of looking at it!

5. Do you like eggnog? -Nope.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? -A baby doll with all her accessories in a little wicker suitcase.

7. Hardest person to buy for? -My Brother!

8. Easiest person to buy for? -My girls...they're so easy it's hard not to go overboard!

9. Do You have a nativity scene? -Yes

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? -Mail of course! We have to support the USPS some how!

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? -Hmmm...how do I answer this...who's reading this blog...just kidding! It would have to be a computer game about trains that Mike got me years ago. Sorry honey! (p.s. He still loves it and plays it all the time!)

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? -A Muppets Christmas Carol

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? -About mid year.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? -I'm not ashamed to admit it!

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? -My Mom's goodies!

16. Lights on the tree? -Duh! Colored lights on the inside tree and white lights outside.

17. Favorite Christmas song? -O Holy Night

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? -Home with my family and friends!

19. Angel on the tree top or a star? -Angel

20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? -Christmas Morning/Day

21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? -The commercials!

22. Favorite ornament theme or color? -White and Blue Snowflakes

23. Favorite Christmas dinner? -Kielbasa and Ham

24. What do you want for Christmas this year? -A new cell phone or camera.

25. Believe in Santa?-Yes, I do believe! Ho ho ho MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments: