Monday, December 15, 2008

Winter Wonderland


I just couldn't wait any longer to post one of our Christmas pics. I did the Photoshop stuff myself. No sense paying an arm-and-a-leg for the service when I can do it myself! Plus, having cute subjects to work with helps too!

The girls had their very first Christmas Program at Church yesterday and it was the cutest thing I have ever seen! There were about 50 kids, all 3 or 4 years old, and they did several songs and recited several passages with actions. Just adorable! It also helped that the girls were in the front row, so it was easy for our entire family to see them. I already can't wait for next year's performance!

We also celebrated Christmas early yesterday with Mom and Dad Brace since they are going to be spending Christmas week in sunny Florida. It was strange to be doing it so early but once we were all together, we just fell into the normal swing of things and it was great! Tara got her longed-for scooter and Lauren was so excited to get an Easel. It also gives them something to play with before Christmas gets here, which is kinda nice. As always, Mike's parents were WAY TOO GENEROUS-Mike received the new desktop computer he has been wanting and I was surprised with a new Digital Camera and the latest version of Photoshop! Yay! Photography has become a great outlet for me and a fun way to de-stress. I can't wait to get them both up and running!

**and as a side note, if you're not in Michigan to experience it yourself, it was 48 degrees here last night with scattered showers and we now have 35 mph winds, snow and it's 16 degrees, with a wind chill of -4. Nice, huh? Burrrrrrrrr.........

1 comment:

Wendy said...

ADORABLE! Love what you did with the color. I need to get me some of that Photoshop action. Would you be selling off your old version, perchance?

It's a snowday here although we really don't have any snow--it gets icy and treacherous on the curvy hilly roads, though--but you definitely have us beat on the cold. What can I say, it's 30 degrees and we wimps are freezing!